Are you Blogger? You can get rewarded the GBTC tokens for creating quality articles, videos, and reviews about GigTricks GigBit Token ecosystem project. Just grab your laptop and start writing about the project, the ICO or even the participation instructions.
10% of total bounty pool will be allocated for the blog/media bounty campaign. The reward will be based on the quality:
- High quality: 250 stakes.
- Good quality: 100 stakes.
- Normal quality: 50 stakes.
*For this particular campaign, articles being published in Chinese, Russian, Korean and Japanese on news websites, popular blogs and/or cryptocurrency related websites, will get additional rewards, proportional to the generated traffic. Chinese, Russian, Korean and Japanese have 3x rewards if they drive good traffic.
How to Apply
- Write your article, review or create your video.
- Fill the form: here
- Check Spreadsheet: here
- Download our press kit: here
- Low-quality articles and videos will not be accepted.
- Articles and videos must represent original work. Copying others' work is not allowed and will result in a disqualification. You can use official images, artworks and other content posted on the official GigTricks.io Token website.
- Articles and videos and any other media must have one link to the official website, one link to the white paper and one link to your own Bitcointalk profile to prove it is original content.
- Videos should be more than 1:30 minutes long. Shorter videos will not be taken into consideration.
- Articles should be more than 300 words. Shorter articles will not be accepted.
- Medium, Steemit, Newbium, and other general/free blogging platform submissions will be accepted, but only one per user.
- If the article is posted on a website, podcast or blog that has high-quality content, then 3 submissions will be accepted. Examples of such include high authority personal blogs with active users, Cointelegraph, popular channels, etc.
- Low traffic website personal blogs will not be accepted. The website must have reasonable monthly traffic.
All submissions will be manually verified.